Do not set New Year resolutions if you want to succeed! DO THIS INSTEAD.
- Do what you love and you will never have a problem with Mondays.
- Develop the attribute of PERSISTENCE and eventually success will be yours.
- Stop thinking. Start Believing. Stop rationalizing and start following your intuition.
- Don’t rush anything. When the time is right, it’ll happen.
- Don’t lower your standards to fit into this world. PUSH yourself.
- Make memories you’ll look back and smile at.
- Never look down on others. There is no one above or below you.
- Don’t just talk about your dream, make it a reality.
- Don’t stress yourself over things that can’t change. Life can never promise you to be always happy, but life gets better after you accept things you just can’t change.
- Put God first and you will be last.
- Be grateful of what you have today, because you might not have it tomorrow.
- Leave the past where it belongs.
- Never allow yourself to be defined by someone else opinion.
- Don’t compare yourself to others, you are you. No one could come close to being you even if they tried 10000 times your efforts.
- Stop beating yourself up. You are a work in progress; which means you get there a little at a time, not at once.
- Unless you’re a mind reader, don’t assume what others are thinking of you.
- Don’t wait. Don’t save your best in life for some other time. You are not guaranteed tomorrow. Give your best now!
- Never lose hope. You never know what tomorrow may bring. It may be something great. It may be life changing.
- Don’t hang out with people who are where you don’t what to be. Your friends reflect what you really feel about yourself. EAGLES FLY WITH EAGLES.
- Time you waste is lost forever. Invest your time wisely so you can enjoy better tomorrows.
There is nothing eternal in this world, neither the joy nor happiness of the good days, nor the sadness of the dark nights. At the end of each day there is a sad sunset, and the end of very dark night, there is beautiful dawn. Every day, a lot of things happen in our lives. And sometimes, they don’t go in our favour as we wish them to! Whatsoever it was that makes you feel 2018 was a bad year, don’t lose hope. 2019 is a chance to make it. If you move at your own pace and with determination and your eyes on the ball, success will be yours. Remember, it’s not how fast you build your house but how firm and strong the house will be when the storms come!!
Sending you wishes for a HAPPY NEW YEAR FULL OF HEALTH, PROSPERITY, LOVE AND PLENTY OF JOY.